In order to avail of our online car insurance quotation you must comply with the following assumptions.
- You confirm you have read and agree with our terms of business.
- You own the car and it is registered in your name.
- Where previously insured on another policy, you have not had a gap in cover.
- All drivers are resident and in Ireland for the past 3 years.
- You and all drivers have had no accidents and are claims free in the past 5 years.
- You and all drivers have no physical disability or infirmity.
- You and all drivers have no previous convictions for any motor offence and no prosecutions are pending.
- You and all drivers have never had an insurance policy cancelled or declined cover.
- All drivers hold a full licence issued by an EU country, or a learner permit/Provisional licence issued in Ireland.
- You confirm the car is only for social domestic and private use.
- You confirm the car is not being used for commercial purposes.
In respect of the car to be insured, you confirm the following is true.
- It is taxed privately in the Republic of Ireland.
- It has not been modified.
- It has not been imported and is a right-hand drive vehicle.
- It does not have non-standard audio equipment or a non-standard car phone.
- It is normally kept at your home address.
- It is not more than 20 years old.
If you cannot agree to the above assumptions don’t worry we will still offer you a great car insurance quote but you need to call us on 01 231 9310 to get a quote from one of our customer service team.